Monday, May 25, 2009

Summer!

It's Memorial Day! How exciting. This officially means the beginning of summer (well to me, I know the official first day of summer is not until June 21). I have been so busy finishing up my semester at school. I finished on May 1, so what have I been doing since then. Well, I've still been busy. But I have put together a binder of things that I want to make from free tutorials so I will be posting pictures as I make them and providing the link of each of the tutorials that I used. What can be better then free ideas. Why pay for patterns when there is so much on the internet for free.

Look forward to little girl dresses, a summer top for moms, tote bags, hand bags, a cork board pocket, an art folder for little ones, a butterfly mobile, and so much more!

No comments:

Post a Comment